Saturday, January 5, 2008

Unaccompanied Baggage



Unaccompanied baggage arrived yesterday. Tom, Elizabeth's casualty officier from Fort Drum, arrived in the early AM to help received the delivery. All the pictures that Christian framed arrived safely and season 3 of House is in residence. I wish the marathon of House watching which we started in Italy could resume here but I would need to import Kay, Maja, and Jon. We got Laura hooked when we came home with season 1 and 2. Perhaps I can view a few and send them down with Elizabeth so Maja, Elizabeth and Jon can enjoy while they are together in St. Kitts!!

3 comments:

i am not but i know I AM said...

Make sure Season 3 gets back to Canton!!!

Dyllan's Dependents said...

Sorry, it is going to St. Kitts on Friday.

Anonymous said...

I rented the first disc of Season 2, at Blockbuster, trying to hook Phil. I quoted you, "He is the smartest man in the whole world." But it sounded better when you said it. Missing our late night diversion...