Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Seven Random Things

I've been "tagged" a couple of times and have not responded to this game yet since I don't know seven additional untapped people to tag. So I guess it ends here...

1. I love to read, study, and teach the Word. Praying is harder for me.

2. I am taking a personal stance against Hugo Chavez (the left wing president of Venezuela)and Citgo, by not frequenting the full service gas station just right up the street even though I have to get out of the car and pump my own gas in below 0 temperatures.

3. In my fantasies I see myself singing and dancing on stage but in reality I would rather organize and direct productions and see other people use their gifts and talents. It started when the children were small and I would organize the cousins each Christmas and they would put on a "production"- costumes, songs and dialogue. Then in homeschool I brought the Kinnens and Blewetts into the mix and we did small plays together. I like to organize and plan events of all kinds.

4. I love building projects- home and garden

5. I put my keys in a special key drawer and don't let anyone else use my Suburban keys with all my special shop discount cards on it. I organize and distribute the mail as soon as it comes. I like an organized house, I can't create in chaos. Everything has to have it's own "home". I like a clean house but I hate to clean.

6. Despite loving color, my favorite garden is my white, wedding garden in the backyard. I love white peonies.

7. I have "preached" the importance of all of the family living in close proximity but wonder where that will be and think that my romantic notion of everyone coming back with their children, to the home where they were raised in, might not be possible.

8. I'm slowly learning new technology- Ipods, camera's etc

9. I love to try new recipes, esp. from Southern Living

No comments: