Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Clean Up Surprise

We are quickly finalizing our fall cleanup. It's getting pretty cold up here and it's not fun to rake leaves when it's 29 degrees out.

The garden has been cut down, but not tilled. I guess we're going to have to wait until spring for that. I did get my garlic planted though.

The one chore that I had to do today was to remove all the cushions from the furniture at Litengard and 44 and get it stowed in the garden room. After pulling the cover off the couch in the backyard this is what I found.


WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST OF YOU, BUDDY?

3 comments:

thisrequiresthought said...

SO FUNNY!!!!

Darlene Sinclair said...

Huh. Who can say? Stranger things...

Dyllan's Dependents said...

Will his tail grow back or should we refer to him as "stubs"?