Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Everyday Epiphanies

The Lord is providing everyday epiphanies right before my eyes.

I open my bedroom curtains in the morning and look out onto this beautiful architecture. Do they make buildings as beautiful as this one filled with detail and grace? The journey is filled with lovely images.



I can peek at this church steeple from my window. Today at noon it's bells rang out a deep resounding notice that the day was moving forward.



This ornate iron, steel, glass and weathered green copper structure connects my building with the next. It is beautiful, someone created something not only utilitarian but graceful, detailed and gorgeous. The Empire State Building is spiraling upward behind the bridge.



Thank you Father, for these surrounding me with these wonderful visual glories.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Mrs. Nordberg,
Do you have an address for where you are staying? I would like to send you a little note.
Love,
Sarah LaFaver

Darlene Sinclair said...

Really wonderful!