Monday, September 27, 2010

Funny Phone Call

While walking home from the post office and bank this morning I received an funny phone call on Litengard's number.

ring, ring...

"Hello, Litengard"

"Hi, this is Andy from San Diago"

Our neighbor has a son who lives in San Diago and his name is Andrew. I was a bit confused at first because he has never been called anything but Andrew. Never Andy.

"Andrew, is this you?"

"It's Andy from San Diago"

He was definately not my neighbor!

"What's your last name?"

"Castleberg, I'm the answer to all your prayers"

"I have the answer to all my prayers, his name is Jesus"

"Well, I'm just what you want for your business. I specialize in business cards, brochures, etc....."

"Oh, I already have someone doing that for me that I'm very happy with. Thank you for calling"

"I'm a college football star."

"That's nice. I'm very proud of you!"

"Oh, I thought you might be a cougar"

"WHAT?!? No, I have a husband that I'm happy with and four great children. Not interested!"

"Oh, well could I just tell you about my products?"

"Andy, I don't want to waste my time or yours. I'm sure you have a great presentation and product but I have to go and clean three bathrooms"

You can't make this stuff up. On to my cleaning!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I think you handled the situation extremely well :)

Carina said...

Oh my heavens! That is the craziest thing ever. I feel like that should be on a movie.