Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oklahoma Digs



Yes, it's cold out and I have not been outside for nine days now.

I'm still wondering how those tiny little birds stay alive outside in weather like this!

Only two short weeks ago we stopped outside 34 to say good bye again. I think Otis is going to be lonely.


Yes, the three of us rode in the cab of the blue truck for 1470 miles, only 23 hours and 12 minutes by google map! It was not that bad and Otis was extremely patient.


Stillwater is almost to Texas. It is cowboy land. Big sky and tremendous horizons. And big grain elevators in the middle of downtown. The university is huge with a gorgeous campus. I was only there for two days and the day I was leaving we were supposed to go and investigate the campus but it didn't work out. Hence, no pictures. Hopefully, Jon will get a camera soon and show us the buildings that he works in.



We set the apartment up quickly. He has nice digs. Hope he has some time to enjoy them. I think he spent the weekend with the food animals and dealing with some crises,



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that this household of Paladins is praying with you for a great testimony of God's faithfulness both to you and to use you for His Kingdom in this season.