Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Unveiling.....

It's finished and in service.

I now have one very cute house color coordinated potting shed.



Behind the pear tree, and on the right side of the shed, will be white day lilies, white iris and white daffodils this spring and summer. The bulbs are already safely in the ground.



We have a couple of long shelves that need to go up on this side of the building; For my future seedling..... in about five months.



I already started to propagate some boxwood. If all goes as planned, I'll nurture my stock for a few years and then pass them around to interested boxwood fans.



Too bad winter is already setting in up here in the north country. I've had to have a tiny bit of heat on and off the last week.

4 comments:

Dyllan's Dependents said...

It looks amazing mom. It came out better then I expected. Can't wait to see all the new beds in bloom next spring. 5-6 months isn't that long, is it.....

Cathy said...

Wow, Margaret! What an beautiful potting shed! I absolutely love boxwood, when you have extra! Your inspire me.
Cathy

nymrsb said...

What a delightful spot!

Michelle said...

How beautiful! I hope you are doing well. You remain in our prayers.