Sunday, September 13, 2009

Eyelashes and Potting Shed

I know it's not that most critical issue in the world but I'm loosing my eyelashes again and some of my hair.

Sigh!

On the other hand, the greenhouse/potting shed came out so cute. I would post a picture but have lost my cord to the computer. When I either find it or get a new one I will post some pictures of the shed the the huge amount of butternut squash that grew in the garden this year. No tomatoes, victims of the blight, but plenty of cucumbers and butternut squash.

2 comments:

르네 said...

you make me smile - thinking of you over here in Korea. =)

you are in inspiration...

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful inside and out regardless of eyelashes or hair or any of the outer facets that is part of our makeup. YOU. ARE. BEAUTIFUL!

God Bless You.