Monday, December 15, 2008

A Dog and His Boy

Yeah!!!

Jon is home from St. Kitts and will be in the North Country for a couple of weeks before heading out to Oklahoma.

We lit all the candles on the porch and inside and he arrived around midnight.



Jon and Otis were reunited after being separated for six months. Hesitation at first but then a joyous reunion and refusal to leave Jon's side. Oh well, I guess I'm history now that his real owner has arrived.



The red chair is Otis's. However, when Grady is in the house he takes dominion over the chair. If they are spending the night I have to remove Grady so Otis can sleep there. That is HIS sleeping chair. Grady and Dyllan sleep on their bed in Laura's room. However, the chair is free these days. Jon is back and Otis has resumed sleeping with him on his bed!



We had a beautiful ice storm last week. It left the area blanketed with ice encrusted trees and bushes then layered with a big blanket of pure white snow. It was beautiful. I took the dogs down the avenue of the elms on St. Lawrence's campus. I wish I could capture the true beauty of landscape.

No comments: