Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Request

As I am slowly but surely emerging out of this season of devestating grief and loss, and as one friend said, "at times, paralyzing sadness", I realize there are five other women who are experiencing those emotions, thoughts, lonliness and questions that Elizabeth is.

Yes, intectually and cognitively I have known that Elizabeth was not the only one. But their grief and sorrow and that of their family's has not entered my consciousness until now. I've been seeing only the loss in Canton and Racine.

But now..... And I am thinking about how all of them will do with personal holidays and celebrations; anniversaries, birthdays of spouse, children and self, and vacations without husbands and fathers.

So, I ask any of you that are still reading my blog if you would pray with me for these ladies and their children as they go through this next year of personal rememberances. I know that one lady had an anniversary last week and it was very hard. She has two children. Another lady has an anniversary next week and Elizabeth's anniversary is in July and Christian's birthday was in the beginning of August.

I have a few things on my heart for the group but I want to really get His heart for this situation, so if you think about me and have the energy, please include me as you pray. As I think about this accident, I realize that we are just a small microcosm of so many situations in our country and around the world. People and families going through tragedies and many without knowledge of His love. It really is a hurting world and as lights we need to reach out into the dark. Somehow. He is greater than death and sorrow.

2 comments:

thisrequiresthought said...

truly, He is greater than death and sorrow!

praying for you
and for those that are on your heart.

Anonymous said...

Margaret - I check your blog daily and my heart and prayers have been said, and will continue to be said, for you, Elizabeth and the rest of your family as well as Christian's, along with the women that your are asking prayer for.

During my prayer and communing time with God over the past year he has given me many words. Words that are given to me so quickly that my pen writes as fast as it can on paper during my prayer times with him. On November 9, 2007 I was specifically praying for Liz and I'm going to share with you here some of what God had me write so fast on paper that night:

All in the world are cared for daughter, All
There is not one that is left behind, not one

The rapture can come so quickly
The rapture can come so quickly
Anointing will come to all
Anointing will come

Breathe, Breathe in
Breathe, Breathe in

I am your Father, I am
Believe in me
Believe in me
I'm watching over all of you now and at all times
My hand is upon you right now

Bask in my presence
I'm here for all of you
Bask in my presence

You are faithful warriors, you are
Stay suited up
Stay strong
Stay alert and all will be okay

Praise my name, love me

I'm the Lord your God
I Am
No one comes before me without going through my Son
No one
Judgement will be made on all

Love your Lord
Love me till your last breath is taken, love me
I am with you always no matter how hard the trials may seem
Raise your faces up to me and rejoice all ye children
Rejoice for thou art with you

My precious creations
So fragile you all are
Come to me all ye children
Come before the Lord your God
Come on bended knees
Repent
Give thanksgiving and praise to your Lord Your God

Precious is the life I have given each and every one of you
Precious it is

The world, it sees me in so many different ways
There is only one way
I am, I am
The one and only Lord Your God
Praise me, honor me, love me, believe in me, have faith and trust in me and you will all be happy

I am the turning stone
I am
Life can change at any waking moment, but know that I am with you always
I created all of you for a purpose
Believe in me and I will show you your pathways
I will
Follow me, Follow me

Lift your eyes up to me
All of you
Lift your eyes up to me
Focus on me now and for all eternity
Through me, eternity prevails
It does
Repent all ye people
Repent and come to me on bended knees
I am your Lord, Your God
Creator of Heaven and Earth

Breathe, Breathe, Breathe all ye children
For the Breath of Life is fragile
Breathe in my Word
The essence of who I truly am
Breathe I say
Breathe
Your breaths can be pure through me and me only

I am the Almighty God
I Am, I Am, I Am
I speak to all of you now very strongly
Listen all ye people. Listen

Life is always, but a breath away, always
Don't take it for granted, ever
I will use all of you in ways you never thought possible

Breathe, Breathe, Breathe
Breathe in my refreshing breath of life
It is pure, it is sweet, it is
Breathe, Breathe all ye people
Breathe I say
Trust in the Lord Your God
Trust in me
Don't doubt me; there isn't room or time now to doubt me
Breathe, Breathe I say

Life is full of many surprise, it is
Sometimes of my own accord
Sometimes from yours
Breathe and stay strong in my Word

The winds of change are coming

Trials and tribulations have come, but all are still standing, believing in me and holding each other up
You have all done well, you have
You have faced and endured many fiery arrows from the Evil one, but you are all still standing together

Breathe, Breathe in my refreshing breath of life
Breathe I say

Know that the time has come for all of you to meld together as one, as one praying body of souls
I am proud of all of you
I am

You are righteous people
You uphold the essence of who I really am
The Lord your God
Creator of Heaven and all the Earth
You are mine all of you
I am yours
You are faithful servants
I am protecting all of you
I am

Breathe, Breathe
I'm refreshing you, all of you
I'm replenishing the wells that have run dry
I'm shining light on all of you and those who have experienced darkness for such a long time
I'm refreshing your souls
I am
Stay strong
Stay steadfast
Have Fatih
Believe in me your Almighty Father

Breathe, Breathe

I believe that God's timing is always right, so for me, obediance comes easy and I just do it. I feel that this was meant to be shared with you specifically at this time now.

Love & Blessings,
Nancy Cady